Job Title: Sales and Marketing / Communications Officer
Job ID: PFI/0001
- The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority - NSIA's Presidential Fertilizer Initiative is in the process of strengthening its marketing and logistics units, to enhance its overall capacity in delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority seeks to recruit a suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professional to fill the position of Sales and Marketing / Communications Officer – PFI/0001.
- This position is temporary and will run for the duration of one (1) year.
- The role holder will support the Portfolio Manager PFI to develop and implement the global advertising, marketing and communications strategies that will increase market share, build brand awareness and increase sales.
- Support the Portfolio Manager PFI, in developing marketing and sales strategy for all products.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve PFI’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports seems incomplete, should relate to main task.
- Identify and coordinate the development of sales channels.
- Develop market and competitive analysis, pricing schedules, forecasts and advertising requirements.
- Implement marketing plans and analyse the impact of marketing campaigns with clear measurement reports.
- Coordinate the various blending plants on their Уgo to marketФ strategies.
- Support changes in sales plans and advertising programs based on trends
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, using insight and monitoring tools.
- Ensure all marketing activities relate directly to the PFIТs strategy and have measurable impact on set deliverables.
- Support communication strategies aimed at deepening the perception and reputation of PFI.