Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value