BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As the Sales Associate, you will be responsible for lead generation and sales-related tasks in the West African region for BitPesa’s cross-border payments services/products.
- In this role, you will support the Sales Team in new customer acquisition within the West African region.
- We’re looking for an ambitious young professional, with the relevant experience and skills, to help BitPesa penetrate the West African region by selling our cross-border payment products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital F/X company to the next level.
- Actively generate viable leads that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate viable leads across the regions.
- When required, effectively support the Sales Team by collaborating with key external and internal stakeholders to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Treasury, Product).
- Help ensure client portfolio grows while being diversified, stable and profitable.
- Regularly update the sales pipeline (CRM) with client engagement status.
- Develop competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs and pricing/rate structure across the industry.
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients.
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Develop a holistic Lead Generation Plan across various target segments and industries identifying “quick wins” versus “longer sales cycles”
- Keep sales pipeline (CRM) up to date with excellent lead and process management to clearly identify status and success during the sales process.
- Create reports to present sales data/trends for the team and management.
- Assist with implementing sales strategies and plans including but not limited to specific marketing campaigns and marketing penetration strategies.
- Create/research thorough market analysis and customer segmentation for the region