Mobile Screens and Sounds is a multimedia company that specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of audiovisual and staging equipment. We also specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of audiovisual and staging equipment. We are the sole franchise holder for one of the biggest ~LED manufacturers in Europe known as ADI UK Limited.
Job Title: Sales, Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Marketing and selling of products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies for the overall growth of the company.
- Preparing best standard proposals, quotation and invoices for client, attending meetings and events.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a productive team in designing, formulating plans and strategies for the achievement of the company’s overall sales target.
- Carry out a robust business development planning.
- Ensure that the marketing team is well coordinated, driven & productive.
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on the market and creative trends.
- To ensure proper decisions are made on product prices for all event.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities to ensure target is met.
- Meet potential customers for new business, establish, maintain and leverage on your network to ensure relationships with existing and new clients are well maintained.
- Provide customers with proposals, quotations, invoices and receipts.
- Ensure customer database is dully maintained and updated regularly by your team.
- Attend client meetings, lead teams that are part of a project to ensure an overall client satisfaction.
- Ensure effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Develop strategy, plans, proposals and budgets with regards to marketing & business development in line with the company’s mission and mandate.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.