Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
REF: 1103/NIGE/EU/SALES CONSULTANT (KANO)/Kano/090718
Start Date: 2018-07-09
- This role assists the Regional Manager in ensuring that the key financial expectations in terms of life premium revenue are met.
- The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Key Result Areas
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Ensure that the broker market is serviced at all times.
- Markets Old Mutual services and products to brokers and clients, face to face.
- Develops and try to find new business.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads to clients for Old Mutual Nigeria Life Assurance
- The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
- Understanding of the basic principles of insurance as applicable to life insurance.
- Knowledge and understanding of the information gathering process, the factors that affect the accepting and underwriting of risks, and how these are applied on a day-to-day basis.
- Receives requests for quotations from brokers and clients and makes alterations to existing business.
- Supports and advises on all product-related aspects of products to Brokers and clients.
- Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with all contracted brokers and clients in designated portfolio.
- Convinces brokers to sell Old Mutual products and services.