Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director, SSA
- Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in an assigned pole.
- Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in the pole
- Ensure the staffing of a sales team that achieves maximum profitability and growth in line with Honeywell’s vision and strategic objectives
- Ensure coordinated sales activities on pole strategic pursuits
- As a member of pole management coordinate activities with other functions and across regions to achieve overall business result
- Serve as a executive sponsor of Honeywell by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of territory account managers and account strategies.
- Defined strategies and initiatives to attain growth in the pole
- Growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities at new or existing sites
- Revenue and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan
- Leadership and mentoring throughout the organization
- Executive sponsorship for select customers
- Accurate forecast of revenue and growth opportunities
- Uses internal and external relationships to accurately assess potential barriers, to allocate resources necessary for change initiatives, and to aid the pole sales teams to cross political boundaries; As an executive sponsor leverages relationships with the customer in support of local sales strategies
- Provides cross pole/region coordination of sales activities and manages resources to maximize results from identified sales opportunities;
- Ensure approved sales processes are followed and company procedures and systems are effectively deployed in the pole; Provide leadership for sales pursuits in pole level or large regional accounts;
- Manage the pole SUMMIT Account program;
- Lead pole growth initiatives, planning and sales forecasting processes;
- Monitors and tracks key sales performance metrics for the pole
- Industrial customers in the process industries; 20-30 Sales Managers; Internal resources and functions that interface with sales; Pole SUMMIT Account Managers
- Deploy and motivate a group of sales managers that deliver results; Attract, mentor, coach and develop team members in support of sales excellence; Manage and prioritize deployment of personnel and resources to match pole requirements; Provide strategic vision to the sales team;
- Effectively interact with other pole management to represent sales and to coordinate activities that affect sales