Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring high levels of engagement and relationships with Clients, from day – to – day executive level complaints
- Monitoring relevant competition and market conditions for changes that impact business in the region
- Providing feedbacks and collaborating with our Research & Development teams.
- Develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and strategies to improve existing business development portfolios in the region.
- Expand product solutions and offerings by expanding territories.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedbacks.
- Manage and handle sales enquires, prepare and submit quotation, closing sales and provide quality supply and after sales services to customers.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Prepares bids/tenders.
- Prepare project budgets and manage same.
- Carry out periodic market needs analysis and audit survey to enable management review market reaction.