Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative (FMCG)
Location: Lagos (Lekki)
Reporting line: Sales Manager
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to shape our client sales and scale revenue to the next level.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy.
- The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Develops and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contacting existing clients periodically to ensure that they’re happy with the services or products they’ve received.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
- Prospecting and negotiating all contracts with existing and prospective clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factors.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area assigned and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing program
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.