Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Inverter, Solar, UPS, Battery)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Track new sales prospects, promote and sell Company’s products and services and maintain long-term customer relationship
- Meet and exceed Company’s expectations to drive rapid and maintainable sales growth
- Present, promote and sell Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers. Seek out new sales prospects through cold calling and networking
- Conduct appropriate presentations on Company’s products and services
- Help in improving Company’s brands awareness
- Liaise with other departments and ensure the availability of stock for sales
- Ensure prompt delivery of Company’s products and services as soon as orders are payments are made
- Negotiate and close sales deals by agreeing on the terms and conditions of the contact
- Follow up on after sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Supervise sales drivers by ensuring all vehicles’ documentations are up to date and in good condition
- Communicate new product development and prices to new and existing clients
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with customers and understanding their needs
- Identify products and services improvements by remaining up to date on industry trends, market activities and competitors. Collect market information and conduct competition analysis including product and price comparisons
- Assist with client retention and business development, conduct research, process quotations and tenders, receive payments and organize delivery documentation of the finished product, process orders through company’s internal system
- Analyze the markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Prepare and submit reports on customer needs, complaints, inquiries and determine potential solutions.
- Prepare written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecast, lost accounts. Prepare and submit sales reports as requested
- Participate on behalf of the Company in exhibitions and trade shows.