Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Inverters and Batteries)
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified region of the country.
- The main task is to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Zonal Sales Manager on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified region.
- Assist the Zonal Sales Manager in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Sales Supervisors to ensure that plans are executed and objectives realized.
- Ensure that the targets set by the company for the specified region are consistently achieved while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that all sales & stock records are properly and accurately compiled, and that such records are promptly forwarded to the Zonal Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure that all orders are executed promptly andaccurately.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive monthly report to the Zonal Sales Manager on the 3rdof each subsequent month, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns across the region.
- Monitor the activities of the Sales Representatives to ensure that the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the region.
- Support, train and manage the Sales Team in the specified region towards improving their performance, in line with good organizational practice.
- Approve the itineraries of the Sales Supervisors, and subsequently check travel expense statements and recommend their payment.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Zonal Sales Manager.