Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Jewellery)
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales target set by the company while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Develop initiatives to increase boutique sales.
- Sell to high earn Individuals and VIPs
- Implement retention strategies to ensure the company can continue to have mutually beneficial relationships with target customers.
- Manage the achievement to business objectives, by utilizing a top client’s base.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current clients and potential client’s relationships.
General Lead Flow and Patching Leaks:
- Undertake customer and market analysis to identify proposition development opportunities within our existing customer base.
New Customer Acquisition:
- Develop and drive acquisition strategies for the brand, with a key focus development digital marketing campaigns and solutions.
- Enhance the service proposition across all outlets to drive increased customer satisfaction and brand advocacy.
- Continuously improve our proposition for new customers, in particular looking at expanding the range of services these customers presently have access to.
Client Data Management:
- Capture meaningful customers data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future clients development opportunities.
- Build and maintain a robust base portfolio.
Customer Service Management:
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role in the company customer engagement with all clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Ensure that every customer feedback is put into a report and submit weekly to the executive Director.
Sales Budget Management:
- Total P&L accountability and annual budget sales planning and implementation.
- Support the sales and marketing operations in the areas of financial management.
- Have a sound knowledge of what sales will be in future time periods and use this to form an aggregate sales forecast.
- Identify competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strength and weaknesses relative to our own products and services.
- Weekly review sales team performance and check on gap in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps and also give them feedback, motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
- Work closely with the HR Manager in establishing standards for appraising performance.
- Motivate and monitor sales representatives in other stores on marketing and sales activities.
- Ensure that a learning culture is built across the company, that product knowledge and role play is conducted across boutiques once a week