Food Concepts Plc commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused to revolutionise the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. The journey began with pioneering of the food court concept in Nigeria – a new and exciting offering for the local market. At the same time, we also imported well-developed QRS (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa. Since this time we have concentrated on developing our own brands, which already occupy prime market positions.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Organize and coordinate distributor incentives and forums that would improve the buying motives of the distributors and make the buying habits of these distributors competitive.
- Develop new markets for the division’s products and seek to increase the distributors count per month
- Set – up into database new distributors and ensure full registration procedures and documentations.
- Set-up feedback platforms for communication with distributors and receiving information from diverse consumers.
- Develop and coordinate the needed strategic branding concepts for the mass market division and products