ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt - Rivers, Edo
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Summary/Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets.
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately.
- Coordinate with legal and finance department within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal).
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks.
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner.
- Settlement of customer complaints
- Sales target
- Total sales Indicator is the overall sales of residential properties done by staff (50%)
- % late collections - Indicator will ensure that the sales staff will not only focus on seeking customers to purchase units, but also to ensure that the customers will follow-up with payment (15%)
- Coordination with other relevant departments: (15%)
- Feedback from direct leader (s) - qualitative judgment (10%)
- Customer Relations - managing communication and feedback between customers and Mixta (10%)