WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous foam manufacturing company in Nigeria that offers quality and innovative foam products for homes and commercial & healthcare industries, furniture and upholstery industries, carpet underlay for both residential and commercial sectors and other cushioning products.
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Location: Awka, Anambra
- The Sales Representative will stand as the key point of contact between the organisation and customers while overseeing the sale of products and services.
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets.
- Identify, uncover, and develop sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell product/services to existing and prospective customers
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, interacting with customers, and planning and organizing sales visits and other activities.
- Close deals and attend to objections and issues that arise
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate report to management.
- Answering customers' questions about credit terms, products, services, prices and availability.
- Maintaining Customers' records
- Perform cost-benefit and need analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to maximize satisfaction.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.