Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Service Manager
Job Code: WJ01-76
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Sales Service Manager will direct and oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives, by ensuring business needs are met and delivered in accordance with the agreed business requirements as well as manage the service lifecycle in conjunction with service team.
- Assist and support sales & services team members to achieve outcomes.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Implement and monitor sales strategies and follow up actions to ensure customer commitment and approval.
- Facilitate communication between service delivery, support, clients, representatives and Its management
- To ensure that Team members are familiar with the following process: change management, knowledge management, incident management and support readiness as part of service changes.
- Writing of service proposal ensures follow up and closing business deals.
- Perform competitor products and services analysis
- Resolve complex sales and services issues of customers
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Develop service level agreement and operating level agreement.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its’ strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Organizing training for dealers who want to start the business