Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist - Azure
Job number: 745404
Locations: Nairobi - Kenya, Pakistan, Lagos - Nigeria
Travel 25-50 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
- We have identified the need to hire a dynamic Azure Sales Specialist / Sales Lead to help drive incremental growth on Azure and drive the orchestration through resource engagement for these selected accounts to make sure we are driving the potential.
- Engage top Enterprise Delivery accounts to drive delivery opportunities
- Orchestrate the V-Team and resource engagement for these accounts to increase pipeline and ACR (Based on growth plan)
- Engagement with V-Team composed of the existing account Team, Services, (Account Delivery Executive, Technical Account Manager, Delivery Management Manager), OCP HQ Architect Team (Swarming resources, Program and alignment with Enterprise or HQ resoiurces and corp team, BG and Partner specialist).
- Engage with customer directly from Business Development Management level to senior executive level.
- Own the rhythm and preparation.
- Will be accoutable for 85% of the ACR adoption and growth of new pipeline accross all KIBO (Enterprise, high profile) accounts.