DHL, people mean the world to us. That's why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers - helping them deliver better results everyday.
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting relationships: This position reports in a direct line to the Head of Sales
Overall Job Purpose
- Supports the Sales team in the country to ensure effective support of Sales channels.
Main Tasks / Key Responsibilities
include but not limited to the following:
- Providing customer information, supporting the identification and qualification of Sales leads o Analyzing Sales Index
- Preparing Sales reports o Supporting the customer contact by preparing customer documents
- Preparing Sales reports e.g. Sales Index reports including revenue development, churn rates, hit rates, pipeline size, etc. by customers
- Supporting the customer planning and implementation process.
- Preparing quotations and contracts (including rate proposals and proposal writing
- Preparing business reviews