Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: SAP Excellence Lead
- Compelling need to mitigate the erosion of the transformation gains, support the ambitious growth strategy of the company in the coming years, required to sustain a competitive edge, deliver tangible benefits and a controlled operating business environment.
- The focus of the role- People, Organization, Processes, Data, Systems, Change, Culture, and Governance.
People & Organization Capability:
- Embed and deepen user knowledge and capabilities of business processes and systems by identifying and deploying continuous learning opportunities in order to grow system and process capabilities.
- Ensure end users receive, attain and maintain required competencies and proficiencies to perform their jobs.
- Manage a team of direct and indirect reports, to utilize knowledge of application architecture, best practices and to recommend process or system changes.
- Manage diverse cross-functional teams and stakeholders representing one or more areas on a project, program or special initiative.
- Lead and guide the design and development of knowledge transfer processes and tools required for the creation, collation, storage, retrieval and dissemination of knowledge assets.
- Ensure the organization is fully fit and leveraged to proactively support the continuous adoption of business processes and systems.
- Lead and support End User Opinion Survey initiatives.
- Lead team members to research potential change requests, issues and problems, analyze options and implement selected items.
- Audit results for efficiency, improved quality, or speed.
- Key contact and liaison point to manage the resolution of operational issues.
- Monitor the output of the teams and service centers, and ensures key objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for multiple key project segments as designated but could include system configuration, process and code analysis, development, cutover planning, performance.
- Communicate and coordinate communication of issue status for escalations, including senior leaders and periodically review and monitor to identify improvements.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure teams to ensure the availability and reliability of application architecture and in alignment with enterprise architecture.
- Ensure critical processes are identified, defined, documented, and proactively managed.
- Coordinate and/or assign responsibility for process changes, capture and translate business requirements to functional requirements and high-level design.
- Lead team to create supporting functional design, development estimates, risk and mitigation plans, and recommendations.
- Lead team to recommend options with supporting material or data points.
- Collaborate on process improvements to increase work quality, efficiency, or agility.
- Accountable for small to medium-sized enhancements, and lead complex and/or multiple functional solutions simultaneously.
- Oversee delivery of SAP Excellence work products supporting enhancement, project or program work as an overall business accountable manager.
- Establish delivery activities as needed to support projects, special initiatives or large programs, working in partnership with Business Process Owners to identify and monitor assigned resources.
- Ensure the participation and engagement of all teams, functions, or external vendors needed to deliver initiatives.
- Evaluate for effectiveness and expand or contract groups included.
- Accountable for project estimation, work scheduling, delivery, end to end vendor engagement lifecycle, including RFI/RFP evaluations, contract development, and review, termination of services.
Organizational Change & Transformation Excellence:
- Champion the overall coordination of the culture and change management processes, setting, measuring and tracking relevant transformation KPIs i.e. end-user change maturity, adoption, utilization, and proficiencies.
- Oversee the development and implementation of detailed process performance management (e.g. PPIs).
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Process & Systems Excellence Council (P&SEC), and guiding the change impact strategy and implementation.
- Organize regular brainstorming sessions with implementation teams to facilitate delivery and execution and the resolution of implementation challenges as they arise.
- Establish project communication to drive special initiatives or programs.
- Identify the right teams, business groups, or external parties for inclusion.
- Establish meeting cadences as needed to support overall communication.
- Monitor or facilitate status communication and reporting for all initiatives in the work area.
- Partner with Process Excellence Council members to drive awareness of status, opportunities, risks, and issues of the project across the stakeholder population.
- Connect with manufacturing industry standards, or similar best practices within SAP applications, and development of business cases in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Liaise with the Internal Control team to ensure that system and process governance assessments operate in a controlled and effective manner.
Systems & Data:
- Impose rigor, discipline, and control on the adoption of data quality standards across business operations.
- Ensures that relevant, accurate, and timely process management information is available.
- Ensures the complete integrity of data throughout.
- In conjunction with the impact on associated areas.
- Provide leadership & direction working cross-functionally in all the processes to drive to high-quality reliable data & procedures.