Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Job Title: SAP Financials Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The SAP Financials Specialist will assist the System Analyst in effective Management of SAP Financials (Financial Accounting, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Budgeting, Plan / Actual / Variance analysis and Project System) Modules to ensure effective enhancements, solutions, trainings and development of Super users.
- Promote the use of SAP Financial and Project System modules deployed within the company (FI, CO, PS)
- Work with Project Department to understand their peculiar needs and proffer solutions
- Ensures capacity is developed by the Finance and Project teams on SAP Financials and reporting
- Liaise extensively with the project Accountants to ensure that all Projects related postings are performed online real time.
- Liaises with the Finance and Project Department on project planning, budgeting and Controls.
- Assist the system analyst in the development, testing and roll out of features within the Financial Modules
- Configure SAP FICO and Project System reports to ensure that they meet business needs.
- Provide support to Finance and Project Departments, listening to concerns and identifying issues, finding and implementing solutions.
- Support users on change control and management.
- Provide training and user manuals to users of SAP Financials and Project System Modules.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports to management on Plan/Actual/Variance analysis on all projects to aid Decision making.
- Based on approval, proactively implement new features, modify existing business processes to improve efficiency and enforce internal controls.
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned by the System Analyst and ICT Manager from time to time.