Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Second Engineer (AHTS/TUG) M/F
Reference number: 2019-76
Location: Onne base, Rivers
Job type (offshore/onshore): Offshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Type of vessel: AHTS
- Acting as the Chief Engineer's assistant. Second Engineers are familiar with all machinery, steering gears, pumps and main engine maintenance.
- He will assist in the supervision of engine room ratings and gives them their daily work schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out and control watch keeping duties and related maintenance / tasks as required by the PMS and instructed by the Chief Engineer
- Assist the Chief Engineer and learn all aspects of his duties with a view to eventual promotion
- Allocate duties to the junior engineers and oilers
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.