Katawa Properties Limited has delivered some of West African’s most progressive commercial developments, including the iconic Farmland use Development, Lagos – Ogun, respectively. Owning residential, commercial, industrial & retail estate properties across Nigeria, Katawa Properties Ltd also develops properties for Industries, Farmers, Hotels and other joint ventures. Katawa Properties Ltd is supported by its experienced development and leasing teams, which manage the large portfolio of properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters,direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Manage schedules and calendars, arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings,prepare meeting documents.
- Coordinate conferences, complete conference registrations for company employees, make travel arrangements for office personnel.
- Maintain content management system.
- Maintain budget and purchase supplies for the office, track inventory of office supplies.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and reports,compile data and prepare reports.
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy, recommend revisions as needed
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers, keep such information confidential.
- Read secretarial publications and attend workshops to improve skills over time.
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as needed.