Kogi State University, Anyigba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the Information Technology and Resource Centre (ITRC):
Job Title: Security Analyst
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
- Leading efforts to counter security breaches and anticipating and reducing the likelihood of future security alerts, incidents, and disasters.
- Defining, planning, implementing, maintaining, and upgrading security measures, policies, and controls.
- Writing reports and providing insights on the efficacy of the current security policies, incident responses, disaster recovery plans, and other security-related information.
- Assisting with the creation of updates and training programs to secure the network and train the employees. Keeping the security systems up to date.
- Monitoring security access and maintaining the relevant data.
- Conducting vulnerability testing and risk analyses to assess security and performing internal and external security audits
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the cause and to update incidence responses and disaster recovery plans.
- Verifying and coordinating security plans with outside vendors.
- Creating procedures for IT employees and training them in security awareness.