Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- Safeguard human and financial assets, provide security briefings, oversee, supervise and coordinate all security operations of the company
- Produce innovative ideas that are imaginative and practical to enhance Security and mitigate damages/ losses in the event of any security occurrence.
- Ensure strong commitment to high standards and in achieving organization’s goals.
- Work to enhance organization’s brand integrity
- Service the needs of the company and the existing customers
- Monitor the company security team's performance and motivate them to reach targets
- Enforce discipline and compliance within the department and recommend disciplinary action in line with Human Resource policies.
- Notify client of security weaknesses and implement procedures for handling, storing, safekeeping, and destroying classified materials or information.
- Responsible for monitoring the security operations of the company
- Create and implement security standards, policies, and procedures for the organization.
- Provide leadership, advice and counsel to the guarding department, entire guard force and the company’s Management.
- Ensure the monitoring and implementation of guarding budget and business plan to enhance profitable growth.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and ensure documentation in the appropriate forms.
- Carry out Corrective Actions.
- Review and evaluate the security training programmes to ensure relevance, proper delivery and effectiveness.
- Conduct Service Survey Reports and ensure implementation on improvement plans.
- Ensure proper Guard turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
- Hold regular meetings with his/her team and KPMG Management Staff.
- Plan, direct, and ensure implementation of comprehensive security systems for protection of individuals at KPMG.
- Periodic review of the company’s security frame work and identify changes for improvement.
- Ensure strict compliance with company policies and procedures.