Description / Requirements
- Are you a vibrant young man
- Educated with a minimum of GCE, WAEC, SSCE, NECO, O' Level, OND or HND level of education
- Living Around Oworonshoki, Ifako, Bariga, Gbagada, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Dopemu, Ilupeju, Surulere, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Mushin, Mile 12, Alapere, Orile Iganmu, Ojuelegba, and Yaba.
- Intelligent and can interact well
- Nigerian citizen
- Physically and medically fit,
- Between 5ft 8” or 5ft 10” tall (1.76m),
- 25 years and above in age.
- In return we pay new minimum wage, pension, medical and life insurance
- Paid leave right from start date of employment and
- The opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Human Resources Department,
AssetGuard Operations Centre,
No. 6 Adekunle Fajuyi Way,
Leventis Bus-stop, GRA Ikeja,