Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Due to business expansion, we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to support the company's operation in the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Reports to: A designated CSO and to the Group CSO by dotted line
- A security supervisor oversees guards who protect Genesis private property against theft and vandalism. He also ensure the safety of people on their employer's premises.
- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto/phone or on foot.
- The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Each day the supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the offices and buildings he monitors.
- He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- He is the first responder on security incidents within his jurisdiction No relocation, must reside in Town where job opening exists.