Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
- The Security Supervisor supports applicable functions, units and projects, meeting deliverables, responding to management requests, identifying staffing needs, reviewing and endorsing applicable plans or procedures, and facilitating various committees.
- This job role ensures that the tools, resources, and support are fit for purpose, providing stewardship, analysis, direction and supervisory support to drive the organization to achieve the corporate vision of "Nobody Gets Hurt".
- It is recognized that the Security Supervisor job role is a player coach role and so a mix of technical and supervisory skills are required to ensure success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead implementation of appropriate security processes and programs for operating assets and projects or for internal Global Security processes.
- Lead complex security process and program updates
- Lead security aspects or Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) assessments, security risk assessments, Quality Assurance Security Review (QASR) or other security processes for area of operations.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other Global Security personnel and or Site Security Contacts.
- Communicate complex security issues (e/g/, threats, program changes) within area of operations.
- Maintain strong liaison with an extensive network of internal and external security (and related) contacts.
- Sets safety culture and oversees the safety of all direct reports
- Explains and promotes the team and company vision- sets clear and measurable objectives; engages, motivates and empowers team members
- Demonstrates and rewards courage of conviction, creativity and adaptability in improving business results; shares learnings from success and failure
- Promotes collaboration and teamwork- creates a work environment where different perspectives are valued; effectively manages conflict.