Tetra Pak - Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed - manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Tetra Pak West Africa is looking for a Senior Accountant who will be based in Lagos Nigeria.The sucessful candidate will report to the Accounting Manager for West & East Africa.
- The Senior Accountant will provide accurate information for financial reporting and have specialised knowledge of all processes and procedures. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- May act as a lead, providing subject matter guidance to team members.
- Ensure compliance with internal, external reporting standards, and internal control rules
- Preparation of annual financial statements for statutory reporting
- Manage statutory audit management process
- Drive Income tax compliance process.
- Adherence to month end book closing procedures & deadline
- Indirect tax compliance review and process management
- Tax audit management & follow up to ensure closure with revenue authority
- Transfer pricing compliance & documentation
- Participating in cross functional projects & drive continuous improvements projects for accounting.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes in consideration of local/statutory requirements
- Monitor and Control Tetra Pak West Africa Trail Balance
- Drive Financial Reporting Manual (FRM) compliance
- Responsible for monthly Internal reporting and control
- Prepare and book quarterly companies income and deferred tax provisions