ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Job Title: Senior Agronomist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Establish and manage all vegetables and fruits agribusiness (V&F) matters including seedling nursery, transplanting, irrigation, fertilization, disease detection and prevention, weed management and related activities.
- Train selected candidates on all V&F matters including seedling nursery, transplanting, irrigation, fertilization, disease detection and prevention, weed management and related activities.
- Deliver agreed revenue, cash-flow and profit targets as set out in the business plan from time-to-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow strict management, operational and monitoring programmes w.r.t. the seedling nursery, irrigation, fertilization, disease detection and prevention, weed management and related matters.
- Execution and monitoring the performance of his direct area of responsibility on an ongoing basis against approved programmes and budgets.
- Maintain compliance with ARM rules and procedures and to maintain compliance with regulatory statutes and authorities.
- Extensive knowledge of all facets of medium to large scale irrigated and mechanized commercial vegetables and fruits agribusiness, including but not limited to Bush clearingLand preparationSeedling productionIrrigated vegetable crop productionRainfed vegetable crop and pasture productionOperations Management Project Management
- Farm Record Keeping.