First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, IT Risk Management
Job ID: 1900003T
- Define a formal set of processes by which the organization (Information Technology) identifies, measures, controls, and reports on relevant risks and reports
- Prepare and maintain the IT Disaster Recovery Plan including annual reviews
- Ensure that relevant process owners are assigned and are responsible for creation, maintenance and testing of their BC & DR plans and that a central plan exists within the organization to coordinate these efforts
- Prepare and maintain 3rd party risk management review plan
- Annual assessment categorization of 3rd party service providers
- Oversee the regular testing of the plan and update for major changes in hardware, applications, business and regulatory requirements accordingly.
- Work with unit head to effectively communicate the nature and criticality of risks to the highest levels of the business.
- Manage HO and SSA Risk Tracker / Audit Issues Tracker in preparation for monthly BRCC / BORG meetings; as well as quarterly reporting to respective Board Committee.
- Work with respective unit head to prepare IT’s Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) plan, update and monitor execution of plan.
- Review assessment outputs from IT Risk Analyst and prepare RCSA report reports
- Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and backed out (if required)
- Respond to Audit. Establish the audit response team. Host the audit and respond to the outcomes
- Establish Assurance Management standards to cover client/external requirements
- Ensure that all IT policies and procedures are compliant with regulatory and applicable standard requirements
- Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and the bank Compliance Committee regarding documentation and review of information compliance.
- Manage resources (people, hardware & software) to ensure that redundancy is available as necessary
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate business continuity risks to help prioritize and guide appropriate mitigation efforts
- Participate in IT projects and initiatives to bring pro-active risk management focus into solutions