Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a prominent investment Banking outfit in Africa with its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting on their behalf to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Structured Trade Finance (With Core Trade Finance Competencies)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Division: Project & Structured Trade Finance
Reports to: Team Lead, Structured Trade Finance/M&A
- Reporting directly to the Team Lead, Structured Trade Finance/M&A, the job holder will work primarily on Trade/Structured Finance transactions
- The job holder will also be involved in transactions originating from other desks within Investment Banking, such as Capital Markets and Financial Advisory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and execute key supply chain finance solutions such as invoice/receivables discounting, securitized/collateralized debt and syndicated loans
- Provide financial advisory services to identified clients using our trade finance and structured finance products
- Review of credit applications and documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Analyse credit requests, financial statements and properties/assets to determine viability of the credit, feasibility, risk of granting such credit and computation of repayment schedules
- Perform client due-diligence as well as fundamental financial, business analysis and valuation of companies
- Prepare credit assessment/deal memorandum for credit committee approval
- Monitor performance of facilities
- Maintenance of Insurance database
- Manage day-to-day information flow with clients and third-parties in a transaction execution setting.
- Research and prospect trade finance targets within specified sectors
- Stay current on legislations governing Trade Finance within the United Capital’s jurisdiction
- Other duties as assigned.