Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Application Developer
- Successful candidate will work to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft .Net platform or any other appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions.
- Utilize industry standards to develop web and desktop solutions to support business operations.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class Honors (Upper division) in Engineering related discipline or any other Computer related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience in administering and supporting SQL and Web applications, with a proven record of success. Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of developing with SQL
- Experience with using IDEs Visual Studio 2012+, Eclipse or any equivalent
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Database Development: SQL Server w/ Stored Procedures.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
- Experience developing mobile applications is an added advantage.