- Assist in development of annual audit plan for the Group
- Perform audits and reviews as agreed in the audit plan to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with policies
- Ensure work papers are adequately documented and audit evidence is sufficient
- Monitor and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the Systems of Internal control across the Group.
- Make recommendations to management about improving the operational, financial and governance control systems with a view to attaining best practice and best value for money.
- Provide a consulting service for Management to aid the identification of risks and to advise on the implementation of internal controls in order to minimize financial operational and governance risks in new systems or projects.
- Provide an objective and independent assurance for management and other stakeholders
- Provide regular analysis and review of management information (specifically management accounts and operational reports to executive management.
- Advises management on the implementation of controls for new systems/project
- Safeguard the business from loss by identifying potential frauds, operational inefficiencies, non-compliance with laws and unforeseen conditions like theft.
- Detailed audit working papers and reports
- Audit plans
- Audit Tracker
- Technical (90%)
- Admin (10%)
- Number of implemented opportunities for improvement (OFI) vs. number of raised opportunities for improvement during internal and external audits (15%)
- Percentage of staff trained on compliance issues (15%)
- Percentage of compliance regulations met by required date (15%)
- Percentage of critical business services not covered by risk analysis (10%)
- Corrective action response time (10%)
- Savings generated and costs avoided associated with identified audit issues (10%)
- Overall corporate performance (15%)
- Feedback – The annual average rating from 360-degree surveys launched (10%)