AT Hochberg Consulting is a firm of proficient consultants with offerings in Business Advisory Services and Human Capital Development. We pride ourselves on being our ability to craft solutions that will improve the client’s value creation capabilities. We are customer focused and value based. AT Hochberg Consulting comprises an experienced team that has supported organisations to achieve significant improvements and organisational success. Our approach is to access each organisation’s needs and through a collaborative approach we work with the client to develop practical strategy and solutions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a maximum 2 Page cover letter and Indicate the Role and Job Reference code as the Subject. (Job Ref: QAEDSBDE)
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback.