WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Completions Engineer
Location: Benin, Edo
- Good technical knowledge of well operations. Initiative to proffer solutions to technical problems. Sound knowledge of IADC/API guidelines for well operations. Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations applicable to CTU, eline, slickline, testing and completion operations
- Responsible for well completion and well testing (DST) planning, programming and execution in compliance with the Well Delivery Process.
- Ensure work programmes are fully compliant with regulations, companies HSSE policies, standards and procedures and industry best practices. Ensure these are complied with during the execution of the work programme.
- Supervise and ensure detailed and robust completion and DST programs are available in a timely manner.
- Interact with contractors to ensure the provision of proper tools for use in well completions and DSTs.
- Research and introduce applicable new technology with a view to improving completion practices and efficiency.
- Establish completion KPI’s and ensure the measurement of completions’ performance against these and reported.
- Ensure completion and DST end of well and performance reports are provided in a timely fashion and that they meet the required standards.
- Provide detailed scopes of work for completions and DSTs equipment, materials and services to SCM for tender exercises.
- Monitor the validity of completion and DST contracts and expenditure and ensure effective contract cover for all planned work.
- Plan and lead CWOPs