KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Strategy
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years
Job Field: Catering / Confectionery
We are recruiting for Senior Consultants and Consultants to join our fast-growing Strategy team focused on:
- Corporate Strategy
- Growth strategy
- Functional Strategy
- Board Strategy
- Customer Strategy
- Market and Feasibility Study
- Business planning
- Operations Strategy & Cost
- Economics & Policy Advisory.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support clients with developing, planning and implementing their strategy at corporate and board level, ensuring articulated initiatives are practicable and aligned to the company’s vision
- Help clients define and deliver transformational initiatives across the organization
- Work collaboratively with clients to shape their future by addressing their most complex and critical growth issues
- Support with the facilitation of client strategy discussions using collaborative methods such as design thinking and agile methodology
- Present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and strong communication skills
- Lead work stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management.