Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Credit Control Officer (WHT)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with customers. Ensure customers pay on time and follow up any overdue invoices through sending letters, personal visits, phone calls, emails or other medium.
- Maintain and implement the company’s credit policies and procedures.
- Prompt collection of WHT Credit notes and VAT receipts
- Ensure monthly deadlines are met as required.
- Ensure customers pay on time and follow up on WHT Credit notes and VAT receipts through sending letters, personal visits, phone calls, emails or other medium.
- Undertake client accounts’ reconciliations as required
- Reconcile WHT and VAT debtors’ accounts
- Follow up on clients for credit notes, VAT receipts, WHT and VAT outstanding debts and resolve issues
- Liaise closely with sales department to ensure that credit issues are resolved smoothly
- Check and ensure all payments of WHT credit notes and VAT receipts are posted correctly.
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal Complains
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company's policies and procedures.
- Identify and correct errors or mistakes on any client’s account.
- Prepare weekly reports on Budgeted collection.
- Provide ad-hoc trade debtor positions reporting as and when requested by National Credit Controller
- Prepare and submit monthly report on WHT and VAT accounts.
- Liaise with WHT and VAT Consultants.
- Liaise with FIRS on WHT credit notes and VAT receipts issues.
- Liaise with Sales Managers on issues affecting Key Accounts.
- Verify invoices from stores and prepare pro-formal invoices for major clients.
- Allocate WHT Credit Notes and VAT Receipt to deductions in ERP System
- Perform any other duties as assigned by NCCM.