The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers. Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata's network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries.
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Job Title: Senior Customer Sales & Service Agent - Lagos - 20000001
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Assist the Team Leader and support Customer Service & Sales Agents. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customers on all products and services such as Skywards membership (Skywards related queries), amendments, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares to achieve sales revenue and/or sales conversion targets.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them with bookings and special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online/other queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Deputise for the Customer Sales and Service Team Leader/Contact Centre Team Leaders in their absence and provide help and act as a role model to other team members.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries from CSSAs regarding complex bookings, challenging customer interactions and other special services.
Retail Office only
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.