We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Ref Id: MIM/1927/SDA
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for someone with strong business acumen, as well as an ability to communicate findings, and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights.
- Do you have the technical prowess to build tools which will help us automate lending decisions and develop reporting dashboards that will be helpful in effectively overseeing the business?
- Can you use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics and maths to solve problems and find areas of potential growth?
- Recruiting, training and leading a team of data scientists.
- Managing company’s data science strategy.
- Establishing new systems and processes and look for opportunities to improve the flow of data.
- Evaluating new and emerging technologies.
- Representing the company at external events and conferences.
- Building and developing relationships with clients.
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
- Building algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization.
- Using machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems.
- Testing data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project.
- Maintaining clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results.
- Creating clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business.
- Assessing the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
- Conducting research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Looking for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organization (for example in the collections and marketing departments).
- Staying curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.