TriVersa Ltd specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Developer
- We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical and business skills required to develop and deliver in record-time, quality Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
- We have significant opportunities for talented and inspired senior Developer roles. You will be working closely with Solution Architecture, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of ERP solutions - consuming and providing services, delivering user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
- The ideal candidate has good development skills in Java (and C#), and ASP.Net. He/she would be comfortable configuring, developing and implementing at least one ERP solution. The candidate must have intermediate technical/hands on experience implementing ERP solutions on UNIX, Linux or Windows platforms such as IFS or SAP.
- We are looking for candidates with intermediate knowledge of ERP, in particular
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual's work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures. Maintain correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.