Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Drilling Supervisor
Req ID: Req-1154
- Responsible for onsite supervision of well operations.
- Protect the company interests on the rig
- Supervise the day to day drilling / workover / testing / completion operations in accordance with the program.
- Supervise the service contractors working for the company
- Plan ahead to determine future requirements for drilling equipment and consumables
- Liaise with the logistics base to communicate future supply / back-load requirements.
- Report progress made on a regular basis with the Drilling Superintendent
- Prepare and provide drilling, rig and well data for the Main office.
- Discuss program changes with the Drilling Superintendent
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Production) to discuss and schedule concurrent operations.
- Check and sign job tickets (not invoices) from service contractors.
- Responsible for:
- Meeting HSE targets
- Timely delivery of wells meeting the programme’s objectives.
- Optimised usage of tools, equipment and services.
- Accountable for:
- Operational success of all operations on the rig; drilling, testing, completion, tree running, workover, rig moves etc.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in compliance with all regulations and HSE standards
- Ensure drilling operations are conducted in the most cost effective manner
- Ensure all contractors perform in accordance with the relevant contract
- Ensure all materials and services are ordered timely
- Ensure all materials received are of the correct specification (QAQC).