One Kiosk Africa is an E-Commerce enterprise with the goal of driving and building a sustainable economic growth through inclusion and job creation. One Kiosk Africa is redefining a sustainable e-commerce business model for Africa. One Kiosk Africa connects people and communities leveraging technology to ensure delivery within 20-59 minutes, open new markets and create more jobs for youths along the value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
- Develop and manage advanced financial models of projected earnings for all divisions of the Company, short-term and long-term cash forecasts.
- Manage monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company, including executive reporting, cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze valuation models, purchase and sale agreements, deal terms and risks of potential acquisitions.
- Manage the financial due diligence of acquisition targets, to determine recurring earnings, cash flow and capital requirements.
- Manage integration of acquisitions.
- Act as primary liaison with corporate bank. 6.Ensure financing arrangements are kept current and favorable. Monitor interest rates and debt covenants to ensure compliance.
- Position reports to CFO and includes the oversight of a financial analysis