Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Planning Associate - Mixta Africa
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports To: Managing Director
- Chief Financial Officer – MA, Senior Financial Planning Manager - MA, Financial Planning Manager - MA, Head of Finance - MN
- Responsible for the financial planning aspects of all MIXTA AFRICA development projects within the country.
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support the business unit strategic plans (both short term and long term) as well as the business plan and budget creation.
- Work directly with business unit leadership to provide planning & budgeting, project and sales analysis
- Perform complex financial analyses, prepare related presentations and present results taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated income and expenses
- Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin as well as operating expenses.
- Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, trend analysis and presentation of results pertaining to sales, operations and general business conditions and other areas
- Consult and advise management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues
- Leverage advanced tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models specific to business unit operations and provide inputs to management as required.
- Number of draft versions for customized reports – Total number of draft versions required before finalization of report content for ad-hoc reports (15%)
- Percentage of standard management reports - Percentage of all management reports that are standardized and created on a periodic basis. (20%)
- Accuracy of management reports – Percentage of management reports identified with calculation or definition errors (20%)
- Timeliness of management reports – Percentage of management reports that are delivered to the target audience as per the agreed deadlines (20%)
- Coordination with other relevant departments: (15%)
- Feedback from direct leader(s) – qualitative judgment (10%)