Byteplus Limited is Headquartered Abuja-based ICT firm with bias for education and training. The firm utilizes the Learning Management System (LMS) concept to deliver end–to-end innovative and cost-effective ICT solutions to advanced educational institutions including universities and training institutions was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2000. The company’s diverse LMS-based ICT solutions cut across e-learning, e-schooling, bespoke system engineering, client assisted infrastructural design and finance as well as system architecture and integration. Byteplus Limited’s LMS concept entails unifying communications through the integration of wireless signals which enable clients and users to access, store, transmit, and manipulate information. Today, Byteplus is one of the fastest growing ICT firms with bias for education and learning in Nigeria, our clientele cut across various strata of education and learning systems in the country.
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming
- As the Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties
- Your responsibility will also extend to mobile applications for android and ios
- You will be required to see out projects from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Developing and maintaining mobile app
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.