Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Geophysicst - Exploration
Offer ID: 18405BR
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Carry out analysis, interpretation and synthesis of geophysical data
- Guarantee the reliability of results inferred from geophysical data
- Perform quality control of all the data used as input in interpretation
- Conceive, share new evaluation tools and guarantee communication in integrated teams
- Guarantee, with the assistance of the group’s geophysics experts, the acquisition and processing of pertinent data
- Ensure the archiving of acquired information (reports, filing, etc)
- Participate actively/lead a mono or pluri-disciplinary projects and ensure compliance to internal exploration review processes.
- Ensure the delivery of planned studies within the expected duration and budgets
- Maintain 2G regional knowledge and take part in field evaluations in the framework of data rooms etc.
- Participate in the internal well approval processes and follow up well drilling operations.
- Contribute to the definition of the main technical trends in geophysics
- Compliance with Company Rules defined for geosciences discipline regarding patrimonial data protection