Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Technician
Ref Id: RO-00071
Job Type: Full Time
- To ensure that Rainoil’s products meet the company / industry quality specifications and standards
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Laboratory Technician will be responsible to define the laboratory chemicals and consumables (for Tow and for SITE).
- Ensure the design and implementation of the storage areas (lab chemicals, spare parts, samples…) are adequate
- Ensure all necessary sampling equipment will be provided (pressure bottles, sealed bottles, sampling points, connectors…) and ensure sampling program can be fulfilled
- Prepare the procedures related to laboratory (analyses standards, sampling, wastes…) as per MDR
- Follow of sampling points installation v/s typical rules.
- He will be responsible for the follow up of laboratory facility and chemical injection systems design, construction and commissioning together with production team.
- He will be responsible for the follow up of proper chemical treatment by CONTRACTOR on the facility during interim operation until hand over to field operation team.
- He will be responsible for the follow up of chemical injections and ensure that chemical treatment philosophy is applied by field operation team after hand over.
- He will be responsible to conduct all necessary laboratory analysis to ensure a proper operation of the plant and monitor process and environmental performance after first oil
- The job holder will assist the Head of Unit, with focus on chemical treatment and laboratory analysis.