The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior M&E Specialist, Health Informatics
Job ID: 13-10928
Group / Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN - Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A607 - Nigeria Global Fund RSSH
Reports to: Director, Monitoring and Evaluation
- The M&E Specialist, Health Informatics [EMR] as a member of the project M&E team is to contribute to the overall attainment of project objectives.
- H/her primary focus will be on ensuring project EMR platform and EMR-related operations are of topmost quality and effectiveness.
- Influence the project leadership towards delivering on project health informatics-related mandate
- Represent project in Health Informatics-related groups.
- Work with stakeholders on the development and roll out of health informatics products.
- The health informatics team will lead the design and execution of capacity and skill transfer schemes for stakeholders.
- To provide technical assistance and support in the development of health informatics-related products.
- Represent the project in Health Informatics-related groups.
- Support and review the work of consultants working on project-supported health informatics deliverables including but not limited to strengthening of DHIS2, development of interoperability systems and user-friendly interactive data use products.
- Support the development of guidance documents, manuals, concept notes and SOPs.
- Support the achievement of interoperability of multiple in-country electronic platforms.
- Support the design, development and execution of capacity transfer systems.
- Development of customized interactive data use products