TalentSquare - Our client is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in an emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on a monthly fixed fee, consumer-financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly installment or an Outright Sales (OS) option. If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with Nigeria, our client would be happy to have you on board.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Sales & Business Development
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales target across target verticals.
- Own high performing Route to market strategies to continually onboard customers.
- Prepare tender, quotes, respond to RFP, negotiate and onboard C&I customers.
- Provide technical and commercial leadership during pre-sales, sales and after-sales support for tenders, corporate customers & channel partners.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value added.
- Establish new businesses and increase market share with all-in-one solar solutions.
- Acquire blue chip customers, develop new distributors and channel partners.