Anadach Group Anadach provides a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting, Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services, Professional and Executive Resources, Clinical Services Improvement and Data and Information Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.