The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer - SENSE Project
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: Atiku Center (SENSE project)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Two (2) Years
- In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for prospective candidates for the SENSE (Strengthening Education in North East) project funded by USAID
- The position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Summary of Position
- The Senior M&E Officer will report to the Snr. M&E Specialist
- They will be responsible for administering tools, collecting and entering classroom and school data as well as conduct basic analysis
- They will also be responsible for supporting senior staff during workshops.