Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager- Nigeria IHP
Project Overview and Role
- The Integrated Health Project (IHP) aims to strengthen local capacity and systems to contribute to reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality in target states, and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary healthcare. The Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager implements a framework for project results measurement, accountability, learning, and development effectiveness that will measure and report IHP success in Sokoto State.
- Implements a framework for project results measurement, accountability, learning, and development effectiveness that will measure and report IHP success in Sokoto State;
- Provides leadership and technical oversight, support, and direction on performance monitoring and evaluation at the state, LGA, facility, and community levels;
- Leads analyses of results and ensures that lessons learnt and best practices are captured, synthesized, reported, and disseminated;
- Collaborates with IHP Sokoto technical teams to ensure lessons learnt, and best practices are incorporated into ongoing interventions and innovative approaches;
- Leads development, dissemination, and application of M&E processes and tools in Sokoto;
- Responsible for oversight of data collection and information management processes, to ensure overall data reliability, consistency, and quality.
- Reports directly to Sokoto IHP Director with technical oversight from IHP MEL Director